16 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter IV - SUSTAINED-YIELD FOREST MANAGEMENT
- § 583. Establishment of sustained-yield units to stabilize forest industries, employment, communities and taxable wealth
- § 583a. Cooperative agreements with private owners; privileges of private owners; recordation of agreements
- § 583b. Establishment of sustained-yield units to stabilize sale of timber and forest products
- § 583c. Agreements between Secretaries of Agriculture and the Interior, or with other Federal agencies having jurisdiction over forest land
- § 583d. Notice; registered mail and publication; costs; contents; request for hearing; time; determination and record available for inspection
- § 583e. Remedies against private owners; jurisdiction; final orders; “owner” defined
- § 583f. “Federally owned or administered forest land” defined
- § 583g. Rules and regulations; delegation of powers and duties
- § 583h. Prior acts as affecting or affected by subchapter
- § 583i. Authorization of appropriations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.