16 U.S. Code Chapter 3C, Subchapter II - CONSERVATION AND UTILIZATION PROJECTS
prev | next
- § 590y. Authorization and purpose of investigation, construction, and maintenance of projects; title to projects; limitation on costs
- § 590z. Utilization of services, materials, funds, etc., of Federal, State, or municipal agencies, or of individuals
- § 590z-1. Prerequisites for construction of project
- § 590z-2. Repayment contracts
- § 590z-3. Settlement of projects on agricultural basis
- § 590z-4. Cooperative agreements with other agencies
- § 590z-5. Repealed.]
- § 590z-6. Disposition of receipts from repayment contracts and project operations
- § 590z-7. Provisions for furnishing surplus power and municipal or miscellaneous water supplies
- § 590z-8. Authority of Secretary of the Interior over lands, contracts, water rights, etc.
- § 590z-9. Powers and duties of Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture; rules and regulations
- § 590z-10. Authorization of appropriations
- § 590z-11. Delegation of powers and duties by Secretary of the Interior
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.