16 U.S. Code Chapter 3C, Subchapter II - CONSERVATION AND UTILIZATION PROJECTS
- § 590y. Authorization and purpose of investigation, construction, and maintenance of projects; title to projects; limitation on costs
- § 590z. Utilization of services, materials, funds, etc., of Federal, State, or municipal agencies, or of individuals
- § 590z-1. Prerequisites for construction of project
- § 590z-2. Repayment contracts
- § 590z-3. Settlement of projects on agricultural basis
- § 590z-4. Cooperative agreements with other agencies
- § 590z-5. Repealed.]
- § 590z-6. Disposition of receipts from repayment contracts and project operations
- § 590z-7. Provisions for furnishing surplus power and municipal or miscellaneous water supplies
- § 590z-8. Authority of Secretary of the Interior over lands, contracts, water rights, etc.
- § 590z-9. Powers and duties of Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture; rules and regulations
- § 590z-10. Authorization of appropriations
- § 590z-11. Delegation of powers and duties by Secretary of the Interior
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|