16 U.S. Code Part IV - Environmental Quality Incentives Program
- § 3839aa. Purposes
- § 3839aa-1. Definitions
- § 3839aa-2. Establishment and administration
- § 3839aa-3. Evaluation of applications
- § 3839aa-4. Duties of producers
- § 3839aa-5. Environmental quality incentives program plan
- § 3839aa-6. Duties of the Secretary
- § 3839aa-7. Limitation on payments
- § 3839aa-8. Conservation innovation grants and payments
- § 3839aa-9. Agricultural water enhancement program
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.