16 U.S. Code Chapter 5C, Subchapter I - CONSERVATION PROGRAMS ON MILITARY INSTALLATIONS
- § 670. Definitions
- § 670a. Cooperative plan for conservation and rehabilitation
- § 670a-1. Repealed.]
- § 670b. Migratory game birds; hunting permits
- § 670c. Program for public outdoor recreation
- § 670c-1. Cooperative and interagency agreements for land management on installations
- § 670d. Liability for funds; accounting to Comptroller General
- § 670e. Applicability to other laws; national forest lands
- § 670e-1. Federal enforcement of other laws
- § 670e-2. Natural resources management services
- § 670f. Appropriations and expenditures
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 670||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 312(b)||126 Stat. 1691|
|§ 670c-1||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 312(a)||126 Stat. 1691|
|§ 670f||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1091(c)(1)||127 Stat. 876|
|§ 670f||nt new||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1091(c)||127 Stat. 876|
|§ 670f||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 313||127 Stat. 729|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.