18 U.S. Code Chapter 111 - SHIPPING
- § 2271. Conspiracy to destroy vessels
- § 2272. Destruction of vessel by owner
- § 2273. Destruction of vessel by nonowner
- § 2274. Destruction or misuse of vessel by person in charge
- § 2275. Firing or tampering with vessels
- § 2276. Breaking and entering vessel
- § 2277. Explosives or dangerous weapons aboard vessels
- § 2278. Explosives on vessels carrying steerage passengers
- § 2279. Boarding vessels before arrival
- § 2280. Violence against maritime navigation
- § 2281. Violence against maritime fixed platforms
- § 2282A.1 Devices or dangerous substances in waters of the United States likely to destroy or damage ships or to interfere with maritime commerce
- § 2282B. Violence against aids to maritime navigation
- § 2283. Transportation of explosive, biological, chemical, or radioactive or nuclear materials
- § 2284. Transportation of terrorists
- § 2285. Operation of submersible vessel or semi-submersible vessel without nationality
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
 So in original. Probably should be followed by a period.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.