18 U.S. Code Chapter 119 - WIRE AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INTERCEPTION AND INTERCEPTION OF ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
- § 2510. Definitions
- § 2511. Interception and disclosure of wire, oral, or electronic communications prohibited
- § 2512. Manufacture, distribution, possession, and advertising of wire, oral, or electronic communication intercepting devices prohibited
- § 2513. Confiscation of wire, oral, or electronic communication intercepting devices
- [§ 2514. Repealed.]
- § 2515. Prohibition of use as evidence of intercepted wire or oral communications
- § 2516. Authorization for interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications
- § 2517. Authorization for disclosure and use of intercepted wire, oral, or electronic communications
- § 2518. Procedure for interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications
- § 2519. Reports concerning intercepted wire, oral, or electronic communications
- § 2520. Recovery of civil damages authorized
- § 2521. Injunction against illegal interception
- § 2522. Enforcement of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2511||nt||2012||112-238 [Sec.] 2(a)(2)||126 Stat. 1631|
|§ 2516||2012||112-186 [Sec.] 5||126 Stat. 1429|
|§ 2516||2012||112-127 [Sec.] 4||126 Stat. 371|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.