18 U.S. Code Chapter 27 - CUSTOMS
- § 541. Entry of goods falsely classified
- § 542. Entry of goods by means of false statements
- § 543. Entry of goods for less than legal duty
- § 544. Relanding of goods
- § 545. Smuggling goods into the United States
- § 546. Smuggling goods into foreign countries
- § 547. Depositing goods in buildings on boundaries
- § 548. Removing or repacking goods in warehouses
- § 549. Removing goods from customs custody; breaking seals
- § 550. False claim for refund of duties
- § 551. Concealing or destroying invoices or other papers
- § 552. Officers aiding importation of obscene or treasonous books and articles
- § 553. Importation or exportation of stolen motor vehicles, off-highway mobile equipment, vessels, or aircraft
- § 554. Smuggling goods from the United States
- § 555. Border tunnels and passages
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 555||2012||112-127 [Sec.] 3||126 Stat. 371|
|§ 555||nt new||2012||112-127 [Sec.] 2||126 Stat. 370|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.