18 U.S. Code Chapter 7 - ASSAULT
- § 111. Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees
- § 112. Protection of foreign officials, official guests, and internationally protected persons
- § 113. Assaults within maritime and territorial jurisdiction
- § 114. Maiming within maritime and territorial jurisdiction
- § 115. Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member
- § 116. Female genital mutilation
- § 117. Domestic assault by an habitual offender
- § 118. Interference with certain protective functions
- § 119. Protection of individuals performing certain official duties
 Editorially supplied. Section 117 added by Pub. L. 109–162without corresponding amendment of chapter analysis.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 113||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 906(a)||127 Stat. 124|
|§ 116||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1088||126 Stat. 1970|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.