18 U.S. Code Chapter 95 - RACKETEERING
- § 1951. Interference with commerce by threats or violence
- § 1952. Interstate and foreign travel or transportation in aid of racketeering enterprises
- [§ 1952A. Renumbered § 1958]
- [§ 1952B. Renumbered § 1959]
- § 1953. Interstate transportation of wagering paraphernalia
- § 1954. Offer, acceptance, or solicitation to influence operations of employee benefit plan
- § 1955. Prohibition of illegal gambling businesses
- § 1956. Laundering of monetary instruments
- § 1957. Engaging in monetary transactions in property derived from specified unlawful activity
- § 1958. Use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder-for-hire
- § 1959. Violent crimes in aid of racketeering activity
- § 1960. Prohibition of unlicensed money transmitting businesses
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1952||2012||112-186 [Sec.] 4(b)(1)||126 Stat. 1429|
|§ 1956||2012||112-127 [Sec.] 6||126 Stat. 371|
|§ 1957||2012||112-186 [Sec.] 4(b)(2)||126 Stat. 1429|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.