18 U.S. Code Chapter 203 - ARREST AND COMMITMENT
- § 3041. Power of courts and magistrates
- § 3042. Extraterritorial jurisdiction
- [§ 3043. Repealed.]
- § 3044. Complaint(Rule)
- § 3045. Internal revenue violations
- § 3046. Warrant or summons(Rule)
- § 3047. Multiple warrants unnecessary
- § 3048. Commitment to another district; removal(Rule)
- § 3049. Warrant for removal
- § 3050. Bureau of Prisons employees’ powers
- § 3051. Powers of Special Agents 1 of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- § 3052. Powers of Federal Bureau of Investigation
- § 3053. Powers of marshals and deputies
- [§ 3054. Repealed.]
- § 3055. Officers’ powers to suppress Indian liquor traffic
- § 3056. Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service
- § 3056A. Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service Uniformed Division
- § 3057. Bankruptcy investigations
- § 3058. Interned belligerent nationals
- [§§ 3059 to 3059B. Repealed.]
- § 3060. Preliminary examination
- § 3061. Investigative powers of Postal Service personnel
- § 3062. General arrest authority for violation of release conditions
- § 3063. Powers of Environmental Protection Agency
- § 3064. Powers of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
 So in original. Probably should be followed by a period.
 Section repealed by Pub. L. 107–273without corresponding amendment of chapter analysis.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 3056||2012||112-257 [Sec.] 2||126 Stat. 2413|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.