18 U.S. Code Chapter 207 - RELEASE AND DETENTION PENDING JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS
- § 3141. Release and detention authority generally
- § 3142. Release or detention of a defendant pending trial
- § 3143. Release or detention of a defendant pending sentence or appeal
- § 3144. Release or detention of a material witness
- § 3145. Review and appeal of a release or detention order
- § 3146. Penalty for failure to appear
- § 3147. Penalty for an offense committed while on release
- § 3148. Sanctions for violation of a release condition
- § 3149. Surrender of an offender by a surety
- § 3150. Applicability to a case removed from a State court
- [§ 3150a. Repealed.]
- § 3151. Refund of forfeited bail
- § 3152. Establishment of pretrial services
- § 3153. Organization and administration of pretrial services
- § 3154. Functions and powers relating to pretrial services
- § 3155. Annual reports
- § 3156. Definitions
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.