18 U.S. Code Chapter 306 - TRANSFER TO OR FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES
- § 4100. Scope and limitation of chapter
- § 4101. Definitions
- § 4102. Authority of the Attorney General
- § 4103. Applicability of United States laws
- § 4104. Transfer of offenders on probation
- § 4105. Transfer of offenders serving sentence of imprisonment
- § 4106. Transfer of offenders on parole; parole of offenders transferred
- § 4106A. Transfer of offenders on parole; parole of offenders transferred
- § 4107. Verification of consent of offender to transfer from the United States
- § 4108. Verification of consent of offender to transfer to the United States
- § 4109. Right to counsel, appointment of counsel
- § 4110. Transfer of juveniles
- § 4111. Prosecution barred by foreign conviction
- § 4112. Loss of rights, disqualification
- § 4113. Status of alien offender transferred to a foreign country
- § 4114. Return of transferred offenders
- § 4115. Execution of sentences imposing an obligation to make restitution or reparations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|18 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.