19 U.S. Code Part 1 - Rates of Duty and Other Trade Barriers
- § 2111. Basic authority for trade agreements
- § 2112. Barriers to and other distortions of trade
- § 2113. Overall negotiating objective
- § 2114. Sector negotiating objectives
- § 2114a. Negotiating objectives with respect to trade in services, foreign direct investment, and high technology products
- § 2114b. Provisions relating to international trade in services
- § 2114c. Trade in services: development, coordination, and implementation of Federal policies; staff support and other assistance; specific service sector authorities unaffected; executive functions
- § 2114d. Foreign export requirements; consultations and negotiations for reduction and elimination; restrictions on and exclusion from entry of products or services; savings provision; compensation authority applicable
- § 2114e. Negotiation of agreements concerning high technology industries
- § 2115. Bilateral trade agreements
- § 2116. Agreements with developing countries
- § 2117. International safeguard procedures
- § 2118. Access to supplies
- § 2119. Staging requirements and rounding authority
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|19 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.