19 U.S. Code Part I - Miscellaneous
- § 1301. Repealed.]
- § 1301a. Repealed.]
- § 1302. Omitted
- § 1303. Repealed.]
- § 1304. Marking of imported articles and containers
- § 1305. Immoral articles; importation prohibited
- § 1306. Repealed.]
- § 1307. Convict-made goods; importation prohibited
- § 1308. Prohibition on importation of dog and cat fur products
- § 1309. Supplies for certain vessels and aircraft
- § 1310. Free importation of merchandise recovered from sunken and abandoned vessels
- § 1311. Bonded manufacturing warehouses
- § 1312. Bonded smelting and refining warehouses
- § 1313. Drawback and refunds
- § 1313a. Appropriations for refunds, drawbacks, bounties, etc.
- § 1314. Repealed.]
- § 1315. Effective date of rates of duty
- § 1316. Omitted
- § 1317. Tobacco products; supplies for certain vessels and aircraft
- § 1318. Emergencies
- § 1319. Duty on coffee imported into Puerto Rico
- § 1319a. Duty on coffee; ratification of duties imposed by Legislature of Puerto Rico
- § 1320. Repealed.]
- § 1321. Administrative exemptions
- § 1322. International traffic and rescue work; United States-Mexico Boundary Treaty of 1970
- § 1323. Conservation of fishery resources
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|19 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.