2 U.S. Code Part A - Employment Discrimination, Family and Medical Leave, Fair Labor Standards, Employee Polygraph Protection, Worker Adjustment and Retraining, Employment and Reemployment of Veterans, and Intimidation
- § 1311. Rights and protections under title VII of Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and title I of Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- § 1312. Rights and protections under Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
- § 1313. Rights and protections under Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
- § 1314. Rights and protections under Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988
- § 1315. Rights and protections under Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- § 1316. Rights and protections relating to veterans’ employment and reemployment
- § 1316a. Legislative branch appointments
- § 1317. Prohibition of intimidation or reprisal
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|2 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.