2 U.S. Code Chapter 31 - CAPITOL VISITOR CENTER
- SUBCHAPTER I—IN GENERAL (§§ 2201–2203)
- SUBCHAPTER II—OFFICE OF THE CAPITOL VISITOR CENTER (§§ 2211–2216)
- SUBCHAPTER III—CAPITOL VISITOR CENTER REVOLVING FUND (§§ 2231–2234)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—CAPITOL GUIDE SERVICE AND OFFICE OF CONGRESSIONAL ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES (§§ 2241–2261)
- SUBCHAPTER V—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§§ 2271–2273)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS (§ 2281)
2241. Transfer of Capitol Guide Service. 2242. Duties of employees of Capitol Guide Service.
2251. Office of Congressional Accessibility Services. 2252. Transfer from Capitol Guide Service.
2261. Transfer date. SUBCHAPTER V—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 2271. Jurisdictions unaffected. 2272. Acceptance of volunteer services. 2273. Coins treated as gifts. SUBCHAPTER VI—AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS 2281. Authorization of appropriations.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|2 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.