20 U.S. Code § 1161i–5 - State application and report
(a) In general
Each State desiring a grant under this part shall submit an application to the Secretary at such time, in such manner, and accompanied by such information as the Secretary may reasonably require. Each such application shall include a description of—
(3) other Federal, State, local, and private resources that will be available to support the activities of the State Task Force described in section 1161i–4 of this title;
(4) the availability within the State of training, early childhood educator preparation, professional development, compensation initiatives, and career systems, related to early childhood education; and
(b) Report to the Secretary
Not later than two years after receiving a grant under this part, a State shall submit a report to the Secretary that shall describe—
(1) other Federal, State, local, and private resources that will be used in combination with a grant under this section to develop or expand the State’s early childhood education professional development and career activities;
(2) the ways in which the State Advisory Council (or similar State entity) will coordinate the various State and local activities that support the early childhood education professional development and career system; and
(3) the ways in which the State Task Force will use funds provided under this part and carry out the activities described in section 1161i–4 of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.