20 U.S. Code Chapter 52 - EDUCATION FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY
- § 3901. Statement of purpose
- § 3902. Definitions
- SUBCHAPTER I—NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING EDUCATION (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—EDUCATION FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—PARTNERSHIPS IN EDUCATION FOR MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, AND ENGINEERING (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—PRESIDENTIAL AWARDS FOR TEACHING EXCELLENCE IN MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—ASBESTOS SCHOOL HAZARD ABATEMENT (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VI—EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION PROGRAM (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VII—MAGNET SCHOOLS ASSISTANCE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—EQUAL ACCESS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IX—STAR SCHOOLS PROGRAM (§ )
3981. Statement of purpose. 3982. Definitions. 3983. Program authorized. 3984. Authorized activities. 3985. Application. 3986. Submission of applications. 3987. Approval of applications. 3988. Payments; Federal share; limitation.
3991. Purpose. 3992. Programs authorized. 3993. Amendment to State application. 3994. Eligible programs. 3995. Local applications. 3996. Submission of applications. 3997. Approval of applications. 3998. Computation of grant amounts. SUBCHAPTER IV—PRESIDENTIAL AWARDS FOR TEACHING EXCELLENCE IN MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE 4001 to 4003. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER V—ASBESTOS SCHOOL HAZARD ABATEMENT 4011. Findings and purpose. 4012. Asbestos hazard abatement program. 4013. State records and priority lists. 4014. Financial assistance. 4015. Administrative provisions. 4016. Annual report. 4017. Recovery of costs. 4018. Employee protection. 4019. Affect on rights under other laws. 4020. Definitions. 4021. Authorization. 4022. Asbestos Trust Fund. SUBCHAPTER VI—EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION PROGRAM 4031 to 4037. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER VII—MAGNET SCHOOLS ASSISTANCE 4051 to 4062. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER VIII—EQUAL ACCESS 4071. Denial of equal access prohibited. 4072. Definitions. 4073. Severability. 4074. Construction. SUBCHAPTER IX—STAR SCHOOLS PROGRAM 4081 to 4086. Repealed.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|20 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.