21 U.S. Code Part E - General Provisions Relating to Drugs and Devices
- § 360bbb. Expanded access to unapproved therapies and diagnostics
- § 360bbb-1. Dispute resolution
- § 360bbb-2. Classification of products
- § 360bbb-3. Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies
- § 360bbb-3a. Emergency use of medical products
- § 360bbb-3b. Products held for emergency use
- § 360bbb-4. Countermeasure development, review, and technical assistance
- § 360bbb-5. Critical Path Public-Private Partnerships
- § 360bbb-6. Risk communication
- § 360bbb-7. Notification
- § 360bbb-8. Consultation with external experts on rare diseases, targeted therapies, and genetic targeting of treatments
- § 360bbb-8a. Optimizing global clinical trials
- § 360bbb-8b. Use of clinical investigation data from outside the United States
- § 360bbb-8c. Patient participation in medical product discussion
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|21 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 360bbb-3||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 302(a)||127 Stat. 179|
|§ 360bbb-4||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 303-306||127 Stat. 185-190|
|§ 360bbb-5||2012||112-144 [Sec.] 1102||126 Stat. 1108|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.