22 U.S. Code Part II, Subpart iv - overseas private investment corporation
- § 2191. Congressional statement of purpose; creation and functions of Corporation
- § 2191a. Additional requirements
- § 2191b. Worker rights and human rights guidelines
- § 2192. Capital of the Corporation
- § 2193. Organization and management
- § 2194. Investment insurance and other programs
- § 2194a. Contract authority of Corporation; specific authorization in appropriation Acts required
- § 2194b. Enhancing private political risk insurance industry
- § 2195. Issuing authority, direct investment authority and reserves
- § 2196. Income and revenues
- § 2197. General provisions relating to insurance, guaranty, financing, and reinsurance programs
- § 2198. Definitions
- § 2199. General provisions and powers
- § 2200. Small business development in less developed friendly countries or areas; encouragement by other Federal departments, etc., of broadened participation by United States small business cooperatives and investors; project funding
- § 2200a. Report to Congress
- § 2200b. Prohibition on noncompetitive awarding of insurance contracts on OPIC supported exports
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.