22 U.S. Code Part VIII - International Narcotics Control
- § 2291. Policy, general authorities, coordination, foreign police actions, definitions, and other provisions
- § 2291-1. Repealed.]
- § 2291-2. Repealed.]
- § 2291-3. Repealed.]
- § 2291-4. Official immunity for authorized employees and agents of United States and foreign countries engaged in interdiction of aircraft used in illicit drug trafficking
- § 2291-5. Provision of nonlethal equipment to foreign law enforcement organizations for cooperative illicit narcotics control activities
- § 2291a. Authorization of appropriations
- § 2291b. Prohibition on use of foreign assistance for reimbursements for drug crop eradications
- § 2291c. Requirements relating to aircraft and other equipment
- § 2291d. Records of aircraft use
- § 2291e. Reallocation of funds withheld from countries which fail to take adequate steps to halt illicit drug production or trafficking
- § 2291f. Prohibition on assistance to drug traffickers
- § 2291g. Limitations on acquisition of real property and construction of facilities
- § 2291h. Reporting requirements
- § 2291i. Repealed.]
- § 2291j. Annual certification procedures
- § 2291j-1. International drug control certification procedures
- § 2291k. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.