22 U.S. Code Part II - Foreign Service Pension System
- § 4071. Establishment; application of Federal Employees’ Retirement System to Foreign Service Pension System participants
- § 4071a. Definitions
- § 4071b. Participants
- § 4071c. Creditable service
- § 4071d. Entitlement to annuity
- § 4071e. Deductions and withholdings from pay
- § 4071f. Government contributions
- § 4071g. Cost-of-living adjustments
- § 4071h. General and administrative provisions
- § 4071i. Transition provisions
- § 4071j. Former spouses
- § 4071k. Spousal agreements
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 4071a||2013||113-67 [Sec.] 402(a)||127 Stat. 1185|
|§ 4071a||2012||112-96 [Sec.] 5002(a)||126 Stat. 200|
|§ 4071d||2012||112-96 [Sec.] 5001(c)(2)(F)||126 Stat. 200|
|§ 4071e||2013||113-67 [Sec.] 402(b)||127 Stat. 1185|
|§ 4071e||2012||112-96 [Sec.] 5002(b)||126 Stat. 200|
|§ 4071f||2013||113-67 [Sec.] 402(c)||127 Stat. 1185|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.