22 U.S. Code Chapter 7, Subchapter XI - INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION
- § 282. Acceptance of membership by United States in International Finance Corporation
- § 282a. Governor, executive director, and alternates of Corporation
- § 282b. Applicability of National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Problems
- § 282c. Congressional authorization needed for certain actions
- § 282d. Federal Reserve banks as depositories
- § 282e. Payment of subscriptions to Corporation by United States; dividends covered into Treasury
- § 282f. Jurisdiction and venue of actions
- § 282g. Status, privileges, and immunities of the United States
- § 282h. Loans to or from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development; amendment to Articles of Agreement
- § 282i. Increase in capital stock of Corporation; subscription to additional shares
- § 282j. Increase in capital stock of Corporation; subscription to additional shares
- § 282k. Securities issued by Corporation
- § 282l. Capital stock increase
- § 282m. Authority to vote for capital increases necessary to support economic restructuring in independent states of former Soviet Union
- § 282n. Authority to agree to amendments to Articles of Agreement
- § 282o. Selective capital increase and amendment of the Articles of Agreement
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.