22 U.S. Code Chapter 7, Subchapter XVI - UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
- § 287. Representation in Organization
- § 287a. Action by representatives in accordance with Presidential instructions; voting
- § 287b. Reports to Congress by President
- § 287c. Economic and communication sanctions pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution
- § 287d. Use of armed forces; limitations
- § 287d-1. Noncombatant assistance to United Nations
- § 287e. Authorization of appropriations; payment of expenses
- § 287e-1. Housing supplement for certain employees assigned to the United States Mission to the United Nations
- § 287e-2. Reimbursement for goods and services provided by the United States to the United Nations
- § 287e-3. Limitation on the United States share of assessments for United Nations regular budget
- § 287f. Omitted
- § 287g. Authorization of appropriations for loan to United Nations; restrictions on use of proceeds of loan
- § 287h. Limitation on loan
- § 287i. Deduction of principal and interest from annual payment of assessed share of United States of budget
- § 287j. Participation in future United Nations borrowing; promotion of pattern of financing to avoid future large-scale deficits; report to Congress
- § 287k. Congressional expression of satisfaction that expenditures relating to operations in Middle East and in the Congo are “expenses of the Organization”
- § 287l. Congressional declaration that United Nations take steps to give effect to advisory opinion of International Court of Justice on financial obligations of members
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.