22 U.S. Code Chapter 7, Subchapter XXVI - MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT GUARANTEE AGENCY
- § 290k. Acceptance of membership
- § 290k-1. Governor and Alternate Governor
- § 290k-2. Instructions for United States Director
- § 290k-3. Opposition to certain guarantees or investment promotions; independent evaluation of guaranteed investments
- § 290k-4. Consultation with representatives of private sector and of labor organizations on Agency policy directions and operations
- § 290k-5. Applicability of Bretton Woods Agreements Act
- § 290k-6. Restrictions
- § 290k-7. Federal Reserve banks as depositories
- § 290k-8. Subscription of stock
- § 290k-9. Jurisdiction of United States courts and enforcement of arbitral awards
- § 290k-10. Effectiveness of Convention
- § 290k-11. Arbitral awards; enforcement; full faith and credit; Federal Arbitration Act inapplicable; exclusiveness of district court jurisdiction
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.