22 U.S. Code Chapter 77 - UNITED STATES-CHINA RELATIONS
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—CONGRESSIONAL-EXECUTIVE COMMISSION ON THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT OF THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINAS WTO COMMITMENTS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—TRADE AND RULE OF LAW ISSUES IN THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—ACCESSION OF TAIWAN TO THE WTO (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VI—RELATED ISSUES (§ )
6931. Review within the WTO.
6941. Findings. 6942. Purpose. 6943. Authorization of appropriations.
6951. Report on compliance. SUBCHAPTER IV—TRADE AND RULE OF LAW ISSUES IN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
6961. Establishment of Task Force. 6962. Functions of Task Force. 6963. Composition of Task Force. 6964. Authorization of appropriations. 6965. Reports to Congress.
6981. Establishment of technical assistance and rule of law programs. 6982. Administrative authorities. 6983. Prohibition relating to human rights abuses. 6984. Authorization of appropriations. SUBCHAPTER V—ACCESSION OF TAIWAN TO THE WTO 6991. Accession of Taiwan to the WTO. SUBCHAPTER VI—RELATED ISSUES 7001. Authorizations of appropriations for broadcasting capital improvements and international broadcasting operations. 7002. United States-China Economic and Security Review Commission.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|