22 U.S. Code Chapter 81, Subchapter II - AMERICAN SERVICEMEMBERS’ PROTECTION
- § 7421. Findings
- § 7422. Waiver and termination of prohibitions of this subchapter
- § 7423. Prohibition on cooperation with the International Criminal Court
- § 7424. Restriction on United States participation in certain United Nations peacekeeping operations
- § 7425. Prohibition on direct or indirect transfer of classified national security information and law enforcement information to the International Criminal Court
- § 7426. Repealed.]
- § 7427. Authority to free members of the Armed Forces of the United States and certain other persons detained or imprisoned by or on behalf of the International Criminal Court
- § 7428. Alliance command arrangements
- § 7429. Withholdings
- § 7430. Application of sections 7423 and 7425 to exercise of constitutional authorities
- § 7431. Nondelegation
- § 7432. Definitions
- § 7433. Assistance to international efforts
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|22 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.