22 U.S. Code Chapter 83 - UNITED STATES LEADERSHIP AGAINST HIV/AIDS, TUBERCULOSIS, AND MALARIA
prev | next
- § 7601. Findings
- § 7602. Definitions
- § 7603. Purpose
- § 7604. Authority to consolidate and combine reports
- SUBCHAPTER I—POLICY PLANNING AND COORDINATION (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—SUPPORT FOR MULTILATERAL FUNDS, PROGRAMS, AND PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—BILATERAL EFFORTS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (§ )
Part A—General Assistance and Programs
7631. Assistance to combat HIV/AIDS. 7631a. United States Agency for International Development. 7632. Authorization of appropriations to combat tuberculosis. 7633. Assistance to combat malaria. 7634. Malaria response Coordinator. 7635. Report on treatment activities by relevant executive branch agencies. 7636. Study on illegal diversions of prescription drugs.
Part B—Assistance for Children and Families
7651. Findings. 7652. Policy and requirements. 7653. Annual reports on prevention of mother-to-child transmission of the HIV infection. 7654. Pilot program of assistance for children and families affected by HIV/AIDS. 7655. Pilot program on family survival partnerships. SUBCHAPTER IV—AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS 7671. Authorization of appropriations. 7672. Sense of Congress. 7673. Allocation of funds. 7674. Assistance from the United States private sector to prevent and reduce HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa. SUBCHAPTER V—INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS 7681. Report on expansion of debt relief to non-HIPC countries. 7682. Authorization of appropriations.