24 U.S. Code Chapter 10, Subchapter I - ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION OF RETIREMENT HOME
- § 411. Establishment of the Armed Forces Retirement Home
- § 412. Residents of Retirement Home
- § 413. Services provided to residents
- § 413a. Oversight of health care provided to residents
- § 414. Fees paid by residents
- § 415. Chief Operating Officer
- § 416. Advisory Council
- § 416a. Resident Advisory Committees
- § 417. Administrators, Ombudsmen, and staff of facilities
- § 418. Periodic inspection of retirement home facilities by Department of Defense Inspector General and outside inspectors
- § 419. Armed Forces Retirement Home Trust Fund
- § 420. Disposition of effects of deceased persons; unclaimed property
- § 421. Payment of residents for services
- § 422. Authority to accept certain uncompensated services
- § 423. Preservation of historic buildings and grounds at the Armed Forces Retirement HomeWashington
- § 424. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|24 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 411||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(j)||126 Stat. 1955|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.