25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter LXXIV - YANKTON SIOUX TRIBE: DISTRIBUTION OF JUDGMENT FUND
- § 1300c. Distribution of funds; attorney fees and expenses
- § 1300c-1. Funds for expert witnesses and programing needs
- § 1300c-2. Membership roll; preparation; tribal constitutional requirements
- § 1300c-3. Per capita distributions to tribal members; advances, expenditures, investments, or reinvestments for authorized purposes; trusts and other procedures for protection of minors and persons under legal disability
- § 1300c-4. Tax exemption
- § 1300c-5. Rules and regulations
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.