25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter XVII - YAKIMA TRIBES
- § 601. Membership roll; preparation; persons entitled to enrollment
- § 602. Application to Tribal Council on exclusion from roll; minors and incompetent persons
- § 603. Correction of membership roll
- § 604. Loss of membership and removal from roll
- § 605. Expulsion of members; review by Secretary
- § 606. Back pay and annuities on enrollment of new members
- § 607. Divestment of inheritance of non-members
- § 608. Purchase, sale, and exchange of land
- § 608a. Sale of tribal trust lands, etc.
- § 608b. Rights of lessee
- § 608c. Regulations
- § 609. Action to determine title to judgment fund; claim of Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation; jurisdiction of Court of Claims
- § 609a. Tax exemption
- § 609b. Disposition of judgment fund; deductions; advances, expenditures, investments, or reinvestments for authorized purposes
- § 609b-1. Tax exemption; trusts and other procedures for protection of minors and persons under legal disability
- § 609c. Disbursement of minor’s share of judgment funds
- § 609c-1. Tax exemption; eligibility for Federal assistance without regard to payments
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.