25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter XXV - INDIANS OF CALIFORNIA
- § 651. “Indians of California” defined
- § 652. Claims against United States for appropriated lands; submission to United States Court of Federal Claims; appeal; grounds for relief
- § 653. Statutes of limitations unavailable against claims; amount of decree; set-off
- § 654. Claims presented by petition; filing date; amendment; signature and verification; official letters, documents, etc., furnished
- § 655. Reimbursement of State of California for necessary costs and expenses
- § 656. Judgment amount deposited in Treasury to credit of Indians; interest rate; use of fund
- § 657. Revision of roll of Indians
- § 658. Distribution of $150 from fund to each enrolled Indian
- § 659. Distribution of judgment fund
- § 660. Equal share distribution of 1964 appropriation
- § 661. Equal share distribution of undistributed balance of 1945 appropriation
- § 662. Heirs of deceased enrollees; tax exemption
- § 663. Rules and regulations; filing deadline
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.