25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter XXVII - UTE INDIANS OF UTAH
- § 671. Use of funds of the Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation for expenditure and per capita payments; regulations applicable to loans; restriction on attorney fees
- § 672. Division of trust funds; ratification of resolution; crediting of shares; release of United States from liability in certain cases
- § 673. Repealed.]
- § 674. Use of funds of the Ute Mountain Tribe of the Ute Mountain Reservation for expenditure and per capita payments; taxation of lands and funds; regulations applicable to loans
- § 675. Restriction on payment of funds for agents’ or attorneys’ fees
- § 676. Use of funds of Southern Ute Tribe of Southern Ute Reservation for expenditure and per capita payments; regulations applicable to loans
- § 676a. Distribution of judgment fund
- § 676b. Distribution of judgment fund; deductions; availability for certain uses
- § 676b-1. Tax exemption
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.