25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter XXX - WESTERN OREGON INDIANS: TERMINATION OF FEDERAL SUPERVISION
- § 691. Purpose
- § 692. Definitions
- § 693. Membership roll; preparation and initial publication; eligibility for enrollment; appeal from inclusion or omission from roll; finality of determination; final publication
- § 694. Personal property rights; restrictions
- § 695. Tribal property
- § 696. Individual property
- § 697. Property of deceased members
- § 698. Transfer of federally owned property
- § 699. Taxes; initial exemption; taxes following distribution; valuation for capital gains or losses
- § 700. Protection of minors, persons non compos mentis and other members needing assistance; guardians; other adequate means
- § 701. Advances or expenditures from tribal funds
- § 702. Execution by Secretary of patents, deeds, etc.
- § 703. Termination of Federal trust
- § 704. Omitted
- § 705. Offset of individual indebtedness; credit
- § 706. Indian claims unaffected
- § 707. Valid leases, permits, liens, etc., unaffected
- § 708. Rules and regulations; tribal referenda
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|