25 U.S. Code Chapter 18, Subchapter III–A - ACCESS TO HEALTH SERVICES
- § 1641. Treatment of payments under Social Security Act health benefits programs
- § 1642. Purchasing health care coverage
- § 1643. Amount and use of funds reimbursed through medicare and medicaid available to Indian Health Service
- § 1644. Grants to and contracts with the Service, Indian tribes, tribal organizations, and urban Indian organizations to facilitate outreach, enrollment, and coverage of Indians under Social Security Act health benefit programs and other health benefits programs
- § 1645. Sharing arrangements with Federal agencies
- § 1646. Authorization for emergency contract health services
- § 1647. Eligible Indian veteran services
- § 1647a. Nondiscrimination under Federal health care programs in qualifications for reimbursement for services
- § 1647b. Access to Federal insurance
- § 1647c. General exceptions
- § 1647d. Navajo Nation medicaid agency feasibility study
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.