25 U.S. Code Chapter 18, Subchapter III - HEALTH FACILITIES
- § 1631. Consultation; closure of facilities; reports
- § 1632. Safe water and sanitary waste disposal facilities
- § 1633. Preferences to Indians and Indian firms
- § 1634. Expenditure of non-Service funds for renovation
- § 1635. Repealed.]
- § 1636. Grant program for construction, expansion, and modernization of small ambulatory care facilities
- § 1637. Indian health care delivery demonstration projects
- § 1638. Land transfer
- § 1638a. Tribal management of federally owned quarters
- § 1638b. Applicability of Buy American requirement
- § 1638c. Contracts for personal services in Indian Health Service facilities
- § 1638d. Credit to appropriations of money collected for meals at Indian Health Service facilities
- § 1638e. Other funding, equipment, and supplies for facilities
- § 1638f. Indian country modular component facilities demonstration program
- § 1638g. Mobile health stations demonstration program
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.