25 U.S. Code Chapter 18, Subchapter IV - HEALTH SERVICES FOR URBAN INDIANS
- § 1651. Purpose
- § 1652. Contracts with, and grants to, urban Indian organizations
- § 1653. Contracts and grants for provision of health care and referral services
- § 1654. Contracts and grants for determination of unmet health care needs
- § 1655. Evaluations; renewals
- § 1656. Other contract and grant requirements
- § 1657. Reports and records
- § 1658. Limitation on contract authority
- § 1659. Facilities renovation
- § 1660. Urban Health Programs Branch
- § 1660a. Grants for alcohol and substance abuse related services
- § 1660b. Treatment of certain demonstration projects
- § 1660c. Urban NIAAA transferred programs
- § 1660d. Conferring with urban Indian organizations
- § 1660e. Expanded program authority for urban Indian organizations
- § 1660f. Community Health Representatives
- § 1660g. Use of Federal Government facilities and sources of supply
- § 1660h. Health information technology
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|25 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.