26 U.S. Code Part IV, Subpart D - Business Related Credits
- § 38. General business credit
- § 39. Carryback and carryforward of unused credits
- § 40. Alcohol, etc., used as fuel
- § 40A. Biodiesel and renewable diesel used as fuel
- § 41. Credit for increasing research activities
- § 42. Low-income housing credit
- § 43. Enhanced oil recovery credit
- § 44. Expenditures to provide access to disabled individuals
- [§ 44A. Renumbered § 21]
- [§ 44B. Repealed.]
- [§ 44C. Renumbered § 23]
- [§ 44D. Renumbered § 29]
- [§ 44E. Renumbered § 40]
- [§ 44F. Renumbered § 30]
- [§ 44G. Renumbered § 41]
- [§ 44H. Renumbered § 45C]
- § 45. Electricity produced from certain renewable resources, etc.
- § 45A. Indian employment credit
- § 45B. Credit for portion of employer social security taxes paid with respect to employee cash tips
- § 45C. Clinical testing expenses for certain drugs for rare diseases or conditions
- § 45D. New markets tax credit
- § 45E. Small employer pension plan startup costs
- § 45F. Employer-provided child care credit
- § 45G. Railroad track maintenance credit
- § 45H. Credit for production of low sulfur diesel fuel
- § 45I. Credit for producing oil and gas from marginal wells
- § 45J. Credit for production from advanced nuclear power facilities
- § 45K. Credit for producing fuel from a nonconventional source
- § 45L. New energy efficient home credit
- § 45M. Energy efficient appliance credit
- § 45N. Mine rescue team training credit
- § 45O. Agricultural chemicals security credit
- § 45P. Employer wage credit for employees who are active duty members of the uniformed services
- § 45Q. Credit for carbon dioxide sequestration
- § 45R. Employee health insurance expenses of small employers
 Section 41 repealed by Pub. L. 99–514without corresponding amendment of subpart analysis.
 So in original. Probably should follow item 45J.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.