26 U.S. Code Subtitle A - Income Taxes
- CHAPTER 1—NORMAL TAXES AND SURTAXES (§§ 1–1400U3)
- CHAPTER 2—TAX ON SELF-EMPLOYMENT INCOME (§§ 1401–1403)
- CHAPTER 2A—UNEARNED INCOME MEDICARE CONTRIBUTION (§ 1411)
- CHAPTER 3—WITHHOLDING OF TAX ON NONRESIDENT ALIENS AND FOREIGN CORPORATIONS (§§ 1441–1465)
- CHAPTER 4—TAXES TO ENFORCE REPORTING ON CERTAIN FOREIGN ACCOUNTS (§§ 1471–1474)
- [CHAPTER 5—REPEALED] (§§ 1491,_1492–1494)
- CHAPTER 6—CONSOLIDATED RETURNS (§§ 1501–1564)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.