26 U.S. Code Chapter 51, Subchapter J - Penalties, Seizures, and Forfeitures Relating to Liquors
prev | next
- PART I—PENALTY, SEIZURE, AND FORFEITURE PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO DISTILLING, RECTIFYING, AND DISTILLED AND RECTIFIED PRODUCTS (§§ 5601–5615)
- PART II—PENALTY AND FORFEITURE PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO WINE AND WINE PRODUCTION (§§ 5661–5663)
- PART III—PENALTY, SEIZURE, AND FORFEITURE PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO BEER AND BREWING (§§ 5671–5676)
- PART IV—PENALTY, SEIZURE, AND FORFEITURE PROVISIONS COMMON TO LIQUORS (§§ 5681–5690)
- [PART V—REPEALED] (§§ 5691–5692)
A prior subchapter J consisted of parts I to V, prior to the general revision of this chapter by Pub. L. 85–859, title II, § 201,Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1313.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.