26 U.S. Code Chapter 52 - TOBACCO PRODUCTS AND CIGARETTE PAPERS AND TUBES
- Subchapter A—Definitions; Rate and Payment of Tax; Exemption From Tax; and Refund and Drawback of Tax (§§ 5701–5708)
- Subchapter B—Qualification Requirements for Manufacturers and Importers of Tobacco Products and Cigarette Papers and Tubes, and Export Warehouse Proprietors (§§ 5711–5713)
- Subchapter C—Operations by Manufacturers and Importers of Tobacco Products and Cigarette Papers and Tubes and Export Warehouse Proprietors (§§ 5721–5723)
- Subchapter D—Occupational Tax (§§ 5731–5734)
- Subchapter E—Records of Manufacturers and Importers of Tobacco Products and Cigarette Papers and Tubes, and Export Warehouse Proprietors (§ 5741)
- Subchapter F—General Provisions (§§ 5751–5754)
- Subchapter G—Penalties and Forfeitures (§§ 5761–5763)
 Section numbers editorially supplied.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|26 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 5702||nt new||2012||112-141 [Sec.] 100122(b)||126 Stat. 915|
|§ 5702||2012||112-141 [Sec.] 100122(a)||126 Stat. 914|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.