26 U.S. Code Chapter 61, Subchapter B - Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 6101. Period covered by returns or other documents
- § 6102. Computations on returns or other documents
- § 6103. Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information
- § 6104. Publicity of information required from certain exempt organizations and certain trusts
- § 6105. Confidentiality of information arising under treaty obligations
- [§ 6106. Repealed.]
- § 6107. Tax return preparer must furnish copy of return to taxpayer and must retain a copy or list
- § 6108. Statistical publications and studies
- § 6109. Identifying numbers
- § 6110. Public inspection of written determinations
- § 6111. Disclosure of reportable transactions
- § 6112. Material advisors of reportable transactions must keep lists of advisees, etc.
- § 6113. Disclosure of nondeductibility of contributions
- § 6114. Treaty-based return positions
- § 6115. Disclosure related to quid pro quo contributions
- § 6116. Requirement for prisons located in United States to provide information for tax administration
- § 6117. Cross reference
 Section repealed by Pub. L. 94–455without corresponding amendment of subchapter analysis.
 Section catchline amended by Pub. L. 94–455without corresponding amendment of subchapter analysis.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|26 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 6103||2012||112-240 [Sec.] 209(a)-(b)(2)||126 Stat. 2324, 2325|
|§ 6103||nt new||2012||112-240 [Sec.] 209(c)||126 Stat. 2326|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.