26 U.S. Code Chapter 75, Subchapter B - Other Offenses
- § 7261. Representation that retailers’ excise tax is excluded from price of article
- § 7262. Violation of occupational tax laws relating to wageringfailure to pay special tax
- [§ 7263. Repealed.]
- [§ 7264. Repealed.]
- [§ 7265. Repealed.]
- [§ 7266. Repealed.]
- [§ 7267. Repealed.]
- § 7268. Possession with intent to sell in fraud of law or to evade tax
- § 7269. Failure to produce records
- § 7270. Insurance policies
- § 7271. Penalties for offenses relating to stamps
- § 7272. Penalty for failure to register or reregister
- § 7273. Penalties for offenses relating to special taxes
- [§ 7274. Repealed.]
- § 7275. Penalty for offenses relating to certain airline tickets and advertising
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|26 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 7275||2012||112-95 [Sec.] 1104(a)||126 Stat. 151|
|§ 7275||nt new||2012||112-95 [Sec.] 1104(b)||126 Stat. 151|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.