26 U.S. Code Chapter 76, Subchapter B - Proceedings by Taxpayers and Third Parties
- § 7421. Prohibition of suits to restrain assessment or collection
- § 7422. Civil actions for refund
- § 7423. Repayments to officers or employees
- § 7424. Intervention
- § 7425. Discharge of liens
- § 7426. Civil actions by persons other than taxpayers
- § 7427. Tax return preparers
- § 7428. Declaratory judgments relating to status and classification of organizations under section 501(c)(3), etc.
- § 7429. Review of jeopardy levy or assessment procedures
- § 7430. Awarding of costs and certain fees
- § 7431. Civil damages for unauthorized inspection or disclosure of returns and return information
- § 7432. Civil damages for failure to release lien
- § 7433. Civil damages for certain unauthorized collection actions
- § 7433A. Civil damages for certain unauthorized collection actions by persons performing services under qualified tax collection contracts
- § 7434. Civil damages for fraudulent filing of information returns
- § 7435. Civil damages for unauthorized enticement of information disclosure
- § 7436. Proceedings for determination of employment status
- § 7437. Cross references
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|26 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|