28 U.S. Code Chapter 33 - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
- § 531. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- § 532. Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- § 533. Investigative and other officials; appointment
- § 534. Acquisition, preservation, and exchange of identification records and information; appointment of officials
- § 535. Investigation of crimes involving Government officers and employees; limitations
- § 536. Positions in excepted service
- § 537. Expenses of unforeseen emergencies of a confidential character
- § 538. Investigation of aircraft piracy and related violations
- § 539. Counterintelligence official reception and representation expenses
- § 540. Investigation of felonious killings of State or local law enforcement officers
- § 540A. Investigation of violent crimes against travelers
- § 540B. Investigation of serial killings
- § 540C. FBI police
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|28 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 533||nt new||2013||113-6 [Sec.] 207||127 Stat. 258|
|§ 534||nt||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 907(b)||127 Stat. 125|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.