28 U.S. Code Chapter 97 - JURISDICTIONAL IMMUNITIES OF FOREIGN STATES
- § 1602. Findings and declaration of purpose
- § 1603. Definitions
- § 1604. Immunity of a foreign state from jurisdiction
- § 1605. General exceptions to the jurisdictional immunity of a foreign state
- § 1605A. Terrorism exception to the jurisdictional immunity of a foreign state
- § 1606. Extent of liability
- § 1607. Counterclaims
- § 1608. Service; time to answer; default
- § 1609. Immunity from attachment and execution of property of a foreign state
- § 1610. Exceptions to the immunity from attachment or execution
- § 1611. Certain types of property immune from execution
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.