28 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - EVIDENCE; DOCUMENTARY
- § 1731. Handwriting
- § 1732. Record made in regular course of business; photographic copies
- § 1733. Government records and papers; copies
- § 1734. Court record lost or destroyed, generally
- § 1735. Court record lost or destroyed where United States interested
- § 1736. Congressional Journals
- § 1737. Copy of officer’s bond
- § 1738. State and Territorial statutes and judicial proceedings; full faith and credit
- § 1738A. Full faith and credit given to child custody determinations
- § 1738B. Full faith and credit for child support orders
- § 1738C. Certain acts, records, and proceedings and the effect thereof
- § 1739. State and Territorial nonjudicial records; full faith and credit
- § 1740. Copies of consular papers
- § 1741. Foreign official documents
- [§ 1742. Repealed.]
- § 1743. Demand on postmaster
- § 1744. Copies of United States Patent and Trademark Office documents, generally
- § 1745. Copies of foreign patent documents
- § 1746. Unsworn declarations under penalty of perjury
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|28 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.