28 U.S. Code Chapter 161 - UNITED STATES AS PARTY GENERALLY
- § 2401. Time for commencing action against United States
- § 2402. Jury trial in actions against United States
- § 2403. Intervention by United States or a State; constitutional question
- § 2404. Death of defendant in damage action
- § 2405. Garnishment
- § 2406. Credits in actions by United States; prior disallowance
- § 2407. Delinquents for public money; judgment at return term; continuance
- § 2408. Security not required of United States
- § 2409. Partition actions involving United States
- § 2409a. Real property quiet title actions
- § 2410. Actions affecting property on which United States has lien
- § 2411. Interest
- § 2412. Costs and fees
- § 2413. Executions in favor of United States
- § 2414. Payment of judgments and compromise settlements
- § 2415. Time for commencing actions brought by the United States
- § 2416. Time for commencing actions brought by the United StatesExclusions
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|28 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.