29 U.S. Code Chapter 20 - MIGRANT AND SEASONAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER PROTECTION
- § 1801. Congressional statement of purpose
- § 1802. Definitions
- § 1803. Applicability of chapter
- SUBCHAPTER I—FARM LABOR CONTRACTORS (§§ 1811–1816)
- SUBCHAPTER II—MIGRANT AGRICULTURAL WORKER PROTECTIONS (§§ 1821–1823)
- SUBCHAPTER III—SEASONAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER PROTECTIONS (§§ 1831–1832)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—FURTHER PROTECTIONS FOR MIGRANT AND SEASONAL AGRICULTURAL WORKERS (§§ 1841–1844)
- SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 1851–1872)
1851. Criminal sanctions. 1852. Judicial enforcement. 1853. Administrative sanctions. 1854. Private right of action. 1855. Discrimination prohibited. 1856. Waiver of rights.
1861. Rules and regulations. 1862. Authority to obtain information. 1863. Agreements with Federal and State agencies.
1871. State laws and regulations. 1872. Transition provision.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|29 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.